Current job openings.
Invagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. seeks Chemists/ Scientists / Associates/ Engineer for its Hauppauge, NY location:
1. Formulation Chemists
2. Quality Assurance Scientists
3. Quality Assurance Associate
4. Quality Control Chemists
5. Research Chemists/Scientists
6. Manufacturing Scientist
7. Regulatory Affairs Associate
8. Director of Quality Assurance
9. Analytical Chemist : Develop, validate and facilitate inter-laboratory transfer of analytical methods for active pharmaceutical ingredients and dosage forms; Responsible for analytical method development validation and quality control activities; Review and apply laboratory SOP’s; Evaluate working and reference standards for pharmacopial and non-pharmacopial products; Design, evaluate and monitor stability programs for drug products; Test drug substances, intermediates and raw materials while conducting impurity profiles for drug substances and intermediates; Work with advanced analytical equipment like HPLC, GC, DSC, IR etc. while applying knowledge of broad variety of analytical techniques; Draft ANDA submissions to the US FDA etc. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Pharmacy/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry or related field and two years relevant experience required. (Ref: AC)
10. Analytical Scientist : Research and develop analytical methods and perform quality control testing activities; execute method validation and stability tests; execute laboratory experiments to support R & D activities; draft and fully implement laboratory SOPs; design, evaluate and monitor stability programs; prevent and minimize errors while executing laboratory tests; conduct troubleshooting processes and laboratory investigations and prepare detailed reports; analyze and implement ICH guidelines and FDA regulations; draft and prepare submissions & responses to FDA; assist in regulatory compliance audits; perform monthly calibrations of advanced analytical equipment and apply knowledge of broad variety of analytical techniques. Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Chemistry or related field required. (Ref: AS)
11. Research Associate : Analyze, research and validate chemical and physical properties of organic and inorganic substances; test and validate drug products; analyze raw materials and finished products; provide quality improvements and standardization; perform batch level quality control and in-process inspections of drug products and packages; assist in designing and improving methods of investigation to reduce defects; implement SOPs and prepare reports on content absorption, dissolution, disintegration, weight variations etc. among others. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Pharmacy/ Microbiology/ Chemistry or related field required. (Ref: RA)
12. Senior Analytical Scientist : Develop, improve and validate analytical methods periodically; responsible for analytical method development and quality control activities; develop, review and implement laboratory SOPs; design, evaluate and monitor stability programs; evaluate working and reference standards; analyze and implement ICH guidelines and FDA regulations; draft and review submissions/responses to FDA; supervise and train scientists, chemists and technicians; monitor monthly calibrations of advanced analytical equipment; apply knowledge of broad variety of analytical techniques etc. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Pharmacy/ Chemistry or related field and five years relevant work experience required. (Ref: Sr. AS)
13. Facility Engineer : Design/update operating and maintenance processes/solutions for manufacturing, warehousing and engineering equipment; plan, execute and monitor internal engineering projects; prepare layout drawings for equipment & machinery; troubleshoot manufacturing/engineering equipment to develop/implement preventive maintenance solutions; prepare IQ, OQ & PQ protocols/reports for new equipment as per cGMP requirements; prepare SOPs; design/update process changes and facility plans according to FDA guidelines and OSHA specifications; train personnel on processes and use of equipment etc. Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field required. (Ref: FE)
14. Business/Management Analyst : Will develop/implement business systems & policies, develop/maintain warehouse & supply chain inventory management systems and quality management systems etc. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Mail resume to HR Manager, Invagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 7 Oser Avenue, Hauppauge, NY 11788.
15. Logistics Analyst : Will assist in managing & coordinating logistics & purchase functions, diagnose logistics problems and develop solutions etc. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Mail resume to HR Manager, Invagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 7 Oser Avenue, Hauppauge, NY 11788.
Mail resumes to:
Invagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
7 Oser Avenue, Hauppauge
. Please upload your resume below in either pdf, doc, rtf, txt, xls, or zip format.